Field Service Engineer. Work in USA!
ТРЕБОВАНИЯ К КАНДИДАТУ:
- •Candidate for this role MUST have a minimum 5 years’ experience providing implementation and technical support of networking products in LAN, WAN, or Internet services environments;
- •Detailed technical experience in the installation and operation of IP routers, switches and security devices;
- •A general understanding of the protocols surrounding IP networks. These skills should generally include: a. TCP/IP fundamentals, b. IP subnetting and supernetting and hierarchical routing principles, c. Routing protocol operation (OSPF and BGP), d. Routing policies at BGP peering points, e. Switching, spanning tree and other switching technology as required, Firewalls and associated technologies as required;
- •Strong Interpersonal skills;
- •The ability to function in a team environment;
- •Hands-on configuration and operational knowledge of Juniper Networks router and firewall and switching products;
- •Certificate JNCIS as minimum.
Дополнительные (желательные) требования:
- •Have JNCIA and JNCIS certification;
- •5+ years’ experience in managing large technical account activity revolving around network products from multiple vendors.
ДОЛЖНОСТНЫЕ ОБЯЗАННОСТИ КАНДИДАТА:
- •To participate in information workshops with the Customer to understand the Customer’s existing network and technical design;
- •To understand the Customer’s organizational structure and become familiar with the Customer’s network implementation and support processes and procedures to help in supporting a network that is available and sustainable;
- •To assist in testing of new implementations, features, and functionality as required by the Customer in a laboratory environment and to implement and verify they are operating correctly in the live network;
- •To test patches and fixes to operating software to ensure they are implemented and functioning correctly in the pre-production test network and then in the live network as the implementation plan dictates;
- •To troubleshoot equipment and network problems during implementation and turn-up;
- •To produce a written summary report of the status of equipment and network problems on a regular basis to the Customer;
- •To provide knowledge transfer to the Customer’s implementation and support team during the implementation and turn-up on the Juniper Networks products;
- •To assist the Customer to develop Network and Equipment Operating Procedures;
- •To support production environment of Juniper products within the Customer infrastructure;
- •To maintain a professional attitude at all times in the presence of the Customer;
- •To have expertise in at least one of the following product categories: Switching, Routing or Security;
- •To peer with other employees performing similar FSE roles where lessons learned may help minimize risk associated with major network upgrades or changes in the network;
- •To develop secondary skills in other products in the Juniper product portfolio (for growth purposes).
- •Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- •Work in the USА (work visa)
- •Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- •State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- •High salary
Опубликовано 30 Июня 2015 —