Open Stack Developer
- • OpenStack experience is must in at least one of the components Neutron/Nova/Keystone.
- • Extensive programming experience in Python.
- • Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
- • Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- • Experience with Django
- • Experience with Apache httpd
- • Experience working with Messaging Services like RabbitMQ
- • Experience in High Availability Architecture and Deployments (Linux HA, pacemaker, DRBD).
- • Understanding of Linux scheduling (cgroups, SElinux)
- • Understanding of Linux networking (namespaces, SElinux, IPtables, IP, GRE, VxLAN, and etc)
- • Understanding of SDN technology (OPENvSwitch, and etc)
- • Experience in storage configuration on Linux (LVM,ISCSI, SAN, NAS, multipath, and etc)
• Contribute code to upstream OpenStack (one or more of Neutron/Nova/Keystone) repositories
• Design and implement OpenStack features in Python
• Collaborates with team members, stakeholders, and open stack community
Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Work in the USА, Texas, Dallas
Usage of the latest technologies and tools
State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions