Senior Cloud Solution Architect (USA)Dallas Полная занятость
•Extensive expertise in providing leadership during customer business discussions, requirements and needs analysis (financial drivers, impacts, and restrictions) and creating technical solutions.
•Excellent communication and relational skills – able to form a trusted advisor relationship with a customer, able to listen and guide a technical discussion, able to clearly articulate complex topics.
•Proven track record with IT & Telecommunication Customers
•Extensive knowledge and experience with Cloud and Virtualization Technologies, Solutions, and Architectures.
•Extensive experience selling Cloud and Virtualization technologies at the engineering level through the CxO level.
•Experience in the selection and proposal of 3rd party suppliers/products for Cloud Computing Solutions. Able to work with and manage customized solutions and products, including 3rd party products.
- §Cloud Computing Software (OpenStack, CloudStack etc.)
- §VMware: ESXi, vSwitch operations, SRM (site recovery manager), View, vCloud
- §Hypervisors (Hyper-V KVM, VMWare)
- §Networking Protocols, design and products: Ethernet, IP, switching, routing etc.
- §Storage networking protocols: Fibre Channel, iSCSI, NFS/CiFS, storage multi-pathing
- §X86 hardware solutions.
- §Rack and blade server solutions from HP, Oracle, IBM, Dell
- §Firewalls/IPS, load balancers, WAN optimization
- Familiarity with:
- §Disaster recovery solutions: backup/recovery, mirroring, active/standby, active/active
- §High availability architectures and clustering solutions (Oracle RAC, Veritas, et al.)
- §SaaS, PaaS offerings
- §SDN, NFV concepts
- §Cloud Security implementation
- §Cloud Orchestration
- §Analytics and using this data to dimension/expand/plan cloud resources
- §Incumbent cloud providers, i.e. Amazon, Google
•Knowledge of Ericsson cloud related portfolio and offering (ECS/ECM/EVA/etc.) is a plus
•Cloud or Virtualization certifications is a plus
•Ability to lead others and work in a team environment
•Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities. Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
•Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and potential clients.
•Provide consultative support to Solution Architects and Service Engineers.
Mentor Service Engineers in the assigned opportunities. Exhibit leadership and be viewed as a leader by senior management, peers, partners, company and customers.
•Publish white papers on given topics for internal or external use. Gather product requirements from field and customer and submit findings to relevant Business and R&D units to drive Solution Area or Operator business requirements.
•Drive Add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
•Manage a team of Solution Architects and/or Service Engineers in Customer Projects to ensure successfully execution.
Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Work in the USА, Texas, Dallas
Usage of the latest technologies and tools
State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions