San Francisco Полная занятость
Delivery Operations Manager (Cisco) (USA)
- At least 10 years’ experience in an IT management function, of which 5 years’ experience has been as an technical resource in a second line support role, preferably in a leadership role.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a service delivery role ensuring the delivery of services meet agreed SLA’s.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with Customers, Services and Operational managers and staff.
- Deep knowledge of principles, practices and theories in Service and Operations management.
- Certified in (at least) ITIL V3 fundamentals and have a deep knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experienced in managing OPEX and CAPEX budgets.
- Experienced in developing strategic plans for an IT organization.
- Knowledgeable in Service Level management and reporting.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to interact with Customers and internal management at all levels.
- Broad understanding and experience in server, database, storage, networks, desktop, and applications technologies and support processes.
- Ability to use ITIL based global tools and processes.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to work in a global environment; this might include customers, customer segment teams, application focal points, other teams and vendors.
- Excellent Customer interface/service skills.
- Excellent time - management skills.
- Understanding of the customer business.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Recognizes organizational and resource problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent.
- Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions.
- Develops improvements and innovations to enhance organizational performance.
- Provide high quality, balanced analysis and advice on a range of issues of considerable complexity within specified SLA.
- Analyses problem by collecting available data, eliciting additional information, shifting out irrelevancies, constructing an accurate picture of the situation and distilling the key issues.
- Evaluates solutions critically on the basis of logical assumptions, factual information and chooses appropriate solution.
- Participate in Service Level performance and service excellence reviews.
- Host monthly customer Service Level Meetings.
- Creates a sense of belonging and ownership of the service provided to our Customers.
- Responsibility; promotes mutual support and interaction.
- Consults and provides advice, facilitates discussion and resolves conflict; establishes trust; builds and uses cross-functional relationship to accomplish work objectives.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction in all interactions meets the contracted Customer Service levels.
- Maintain a high level of Customer Satisfaction.
- Conveys goals and objectives clearly, interprets customer’s requirement and implement the expected service delivery.
- Influence others with tact and diplomacy and convince others to gain cooperation and eliminating conflict.
- Maintain a well-developed network of individuals and organizations to assist in achieving work related goals.
- Ability to work with international staff across multiple time zones.
- Use of end-to-end processes and tools in order to understand the management of incidents, changes, assets, and service interruptions.
- Promoting use of end-to-end processes such as incident management, change management, and situation management.
- Ensure appropriate escalation actions are taken, using the global tools and processes available.
- Involved in any operational changes to the service, organization, tools and processes.
- Asset Management; drive for a 100% accurate administration of supported assets, agreed service levels and billing.
- Looks to improve efficiencies of processes.
- Develop and maintain a faceoff chart of Customer, Services, and Production staff which defines the relationship of how these organizations interact.
- Coordinate and publish the annual strategic plan (Services, CAPEX/OPEX investments, Staffing, infrastructure).
- Host monthly Customer communications meeting which present the quality and services provided.
- Interface with Production Lines of Service on adherence to agreed SLA’s.
- Interface with Production Lines of Service on capacity which would include Servers, Backups, Storage, staffing, new services.
- Support Sales and Services on new Customer service offering.
- Accountable for compliance to ITIL and operational processes.
- Accountable for Configuration Management Database accuracy.
- Interface with other managers on standardizing of reporting and customer communications
- Accountable for audit compliance.
- •Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- •State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- •High salary
Опубликовано 15 Сентября 2015 —