Technical Project Manager (USA)San Francisco Полная занятость
- Good working knowledge of current technologies relevant to IT networks and servers.
- A strong ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts.
- Technical project management experience in a technical project delivery environment.
- Displays a willingness to align to and support the PM profession.
- Is a member of a recognized PM body and is certified to a practitioner level.
- Experience in Project Management disciplines and practices.
- Good negotiation, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly network oriented and hands-on working style.
- Good communication – written, verbal and presentation skills (on executive level).
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Technical background or experience.
- Ability to work across organizations and company boundaries with supervision.
- High spirit of innovation.
- Strongly result-oriented way of working.
- P&L Management – experience of managing and controlling a project budget.
- Budget & Forecast Planning – forecast project estimates to complete and control.
- Measurement & Reporting – completed complex/reporting for a range of customers and is competent at presenting these to senior management.
- Change Management – experience in cost and budget management with the ability to manage change.
- Risk Management – experience of managing risks.
- Motivating others – experience in motivating project team members within a matrix in order to deliver a project. Ability to translate highly technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Influencing others –strong ability influencing decision makers
- Communication and presentation skills – maturity in communication and presentation skills and is confident to do this to mid management level.
- Business Acumen – some knowledge of the IT outsourcing industry and the trends of the IT sector.
- Escalation Management – the ability to prioritise activities and deliverables on an assigned project.
- Stakeholder Management –proven record of Stakeholder Management both internally and externally.
- Networking skills – built up a network with the organization to ensure project delivery.
- Teamwork – is able to effectively build performing teams and work as part of a team.
- Leads low-medium complexity technical projects.
- Plans, steers and is responsible for the project regarding time/ quality and cost.
- Plans and organizes the project in alignment with the customer and the relevant Bell Integrator departments.
- Ensuring that project is implemented.
- Ensures that an agreed change management process within the project is in place with the Sponsor.
- Implements escalation management Bell Integrator internal and towards customer where appropriate.
- Assures the successful passing of any projects stages or quality gates both internal and with the customer.
- Assures delivery and billing in line with the business case.
- Ensuring formalization and acceptance of the project(s) and /or work package scope.
- Implementation of Project /Financial and Schedule controls.
- Supports the programmer manager to control the project to the agreed business case.
- Determining the information and communications needs of the stakeholders: who needs what information, when they will need it and how it will be given to them.
- Managing, monitoring and control risks – monitoring residual risk, identifying new risk, executing risk reduction plans and evaluating their effectiveness s throughout the project(s) life cycle.
- Issue, dependency and assumption management – tracking and management of critical contractual obligations to support project closure.
- Active management of acceptance criteria.
- Project reporting in line with client and Bell Integrator’s Governance requirements.
- Proactively and timely management of project resources to ensure successful project outputs.
- Full project scope and change management to protect project baseline.
- Technical leadership and knowledge sharing within project team.
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- High salary
Опубликовано 23 Сентября 2015 —