An innovative marketplace with instant booking of private guided tours in just a few clicks. We have launched in London and are expanding worldwide. We are looking for a web and mobile focused product designer with multidisciplinary skill set in the following areas: UI/Web design, user research, interaction design.
– Develop and communicate user personas, scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs. Work closely with the product and development teams to design experiences that our customers rave about to each other. Negotiate trade-offs with Product Management and Engineering.
– Foster and implement ideas from concept to launch. Apply startup mindset and full range of product design skills to support every aspect of the development process, from brainstorming new solutions, to prototyping, to launching pixel-perfect products.
– Manage designs for multiple products and features at various stages of the product lifecycle, and across multiple platforms: we are on iOS and Android, with the web-site in the pipeline.
– Design and conduct research studies using qualitative and quantitative methods to address user behaviour and attitudes.
You might be a good fit, if:
– You constantly question the way things are, and have a strong perspective that manifests in your work. You draw inspiration from seemingly unrelated places.
– You are constantly striving for simplicity. What is absent is as important as what is present.
– You are web and mobile focused. You have an understanding of working with HTML, CSS, and can develop your own prototypes.
– You are detail oriented. Visual hierarchy, typography, layouts and colours – you can’t stop until it is perfect. You have a strong portfolio to prove it.
– You are experienced with qualitative methods (interviewing, usability studies, ethnographic observation), and have understanding of behavioural analysis and hypothesis validation via a/b-tests and data.
– Bonus points for familiarity with Lean Startup and/or Lean UX methods and experience with data-driven design.
Контактные данные:Евгения Соболева
8 916 782 17 73