Front-End Senior Engineer / ArchitectКиев Полная занятость
• 5+ years of experience as Front-End Engineer/Architect
• Strong HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3 skills
• Experience with Ajax technology
• Knowledge of at least one of the following frameworks: knockout.js, backbone.js, ember, angular, react, or similar is a must
• Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven, iterative environment
• Ability to set and prioritize technical tasks to himself and others
• Self-driven with strong communication skills
• Open minded and attentive to details
• Ability to handle pressure and deliver projects on-time
• Stock options may be granted to exceptional candidates after an initial trial period
• Relocation support for people willing to move to Kyiv
• Unique work environment in a product-oriented US startup, where you can be an integral part of creating new, innovative products.
• Great team atmosphere with flexible working hours, office located in the center of Kyiv and with the awesome view of the city.
Attendify is an easy-to-use mobile app platform that helps event organizers to go mobile and to increase attendees’ engagement at the event. Our ideal candidate is a product-driven engineer who is passionate about quality and embraces the high-stakes, high-pressure environment of a startup. In exchange we offer a competitive salary and the possibility of stock option compensation in a dynamic and ambitious company.
Attendify is a California-based startup seeking for a Senior Front-End Engineer/Architect for our Kyiv office. With your help we’re going to build innovative products that will change event industry and the way people network and engage at events.
Опубликовано 11 Ноября 2013 —