We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Successful candidates will work on financial projects, build new applications from scratch as well as improve our existing projects. Good knowledge of system administration and minimum two years of experience are required.
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) design and architecture, Git, continuous integration and related tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Stash, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience with Apache, Nginx server configuration and tuning for production environments
- Fluent in Ubuntu Linux and in scripting a bash one-liner for anything
- Love to automate anything you've done more than twice
- Knowledge of at least one of popular automation tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Love to learn new things and can do so quickly
- Good development skills in popular languages like PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.
Desirable Skills and Experiences
- Familiar with Docker
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Familiar with monitoring software (e.g. Nagios)
- Relocation of employee to London
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Professional growth
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
We invite candidates from different countries: Ukraine, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania and others ready to relocate.
Контактные данные:Рекрутер Ольга Выговская