IT Solutions Analyst
- Based on results of business requirements analysis develops technical orders for external applications support teams and developers.
- Deals with third parties (vendors and partners) for a proper solution design, high quality service delivery projects completion on time, in full and within planned budget.
- Acts as a team member or team leader for different cross-functional project teams.
- Works mostly independently, progress and output regularly reviewed. The supervisor is consulted for assistance in problem areas.
- Uses information technology theories and practices to provide guidance and/or training to colleagues in businesses and functions.
- Actively participates in relevant corporate programs/initiatives, complies with professional and quality standards, complies with corporate policies and procedures and acts in a manner consistent with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
Core technical skills:
- MS SQL Server 2008-2014 and SSIS, SSRS (Database design, Strong SQL knowledge)
- At least one programming language (as a core is Microsoft.NET C#/VB, Web/Win Forms)
- MS Access Applications
- Understanding of VBA
- Software development methodologies and processes
- Basic project management skills
- ITSM (experience in service management area)
- English: Intermediate+ level.
In addition a technical knowledge in below areas (all/any) is an asset:
- SAP ERP functionality knowledge
- CRM Saleforce.com knowledge
- EDI deploymentsSharePoint / Workflow solutions
- Understanding of Core Business Processes (Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Customer Facing, Finance, etc.)
Контактные данные:email@example.com, +79269040493
Опубликовано 8 месяцев назад —