iOS Senior/Lead Developer
We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
You may join one of the current teams:
- Messenger & collaboration platform: a cross platform (iOS, Android, Web, Desktop), multi-device communication platform intended to allow its users to get things done. Instead of focusing on gifs and emojis, we’re emphasizing things like file sharing, conference calling, bots, and integrations in an effort to create a robust communication system from within a messaging interface.
- Modeling business: a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
What you will do
- iOS app development in Objective-C (Messaging project) or Swift (Modeling project)
- code reviews and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- at least 5 years’ of software development experience
- at least 3 years' of professional iOS developement experience
- good knowledge of iOS SDK
- experience in creation and maintenance of unit-tests
- understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- knowledge of network protocols
- English Intermediate or better
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience with CI
- Experience with mobile functional testing and test automation
- Experience with analytical systems (e.g. GA, MixPanel, Amplitude)
- very competitive salary in $ (official, paid in ₽ twice a month)
- health & dental insurance for you & your family
- comfortable office (Arma) with good local infrastructure, 5 minutes’ walk from Kurskaya subway station
- best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language and pro-courses, books, conferences)
- optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York
- eventually - option for relocation to US (L1 Visa)
- flexible working hours
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.In your reply - please describe some of the most interesting projects you took part in and problems you solved